Making use of an Autodesk Educational Access Account is really easy. If you've purchased an Account product-type, you've obtained a username with a password. To get access to the Account, please follow these steps:
- Go to https://www.autodesk.com/education/edu-software/overview?sorting=featured&filters=individual
- Click "get started", then click "ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT? SIGN IN". (Note: If you are already logged in with another Autodesk account the options will not appear, use incognito mode or log out.)
- Enter the provided username in the box that says email, click next, enter the password and sign in.
- Click "get product" under your purchased product, select your language and year and then click "download".
- Install the product, once it has launched and asked for the licence, click "sign in with Autodesk ID" and enter the provided username and password.
Q: There's no products showing on the Products and Services page?
A: The licence is activated once the download button mentioned in step 4 is pressed, after that it will appear in Products and Services. Note that you must be on the correct section of the Autodesk site in order to activate the software:
Q: "Product download consists of multiple files. At least one file is missing or has not been downloaded yet" appears.
Q: An error message appears during installation.
A: The quickest way to resolve it is to Google the error code and add autodesk at the end, e.g. "Error 123 Autodesk" and to click the Autodesk.com link that appears with the corresponding error code, there will be a guide to help you resolve it. If you are still having issues after following the steps please message the seller.
Q: I downloaded the wrong language
Q: The licence is not working?
A: First make sure you have followed the steps all the way through, the licence is activated once the download button mentioned in step 4 is pressed. If you have followed them and it is still not working you may need to update the licence manager. The guide to do this is located here (applicable to any version of any Autodesk software despite the title):
If you are still having issues after all that the solution would be to uninstall any Autodesk software, including the licence manager and single sign on component, then fully shut down and restart the device and reinstall. If you have followed all of these and the issue is still appearing please message the seller
Q: I want to change the password/username/email/personal name etc on the account.
A: You can do this on the Autodesk profile page: *NOTE: If you change both the username AND the email address to your own we will not be able to provide support as we will have no way of assessing any issues with the licence, we strongly recommend only changing the email OR the username
The key is not working
If you have activated the key according to the guide but the code appears not to work, please check what type of error message you receive and depending on it follow the appropriate instructions: