My key is Invalid. How can I proceed?
If you receive a key, that after its activation turns out to be Invalid there is no need to panic as we assure you that it can be smoothly resolved with our Customer Service and by following these simple steps:
- first of all, make sure that you activate the code according to its Activation Instructions. You can find the guide on how to redeem the key by clicking on the "instruction" icon next to your key, on the product page of the game you bought (in the Description) or simply in our Knowledge Base
- make certain that you make no typos when entering the key. Sometimes it is easy to mistake "S" with "5", "1" with "I" etc, so it is best that you use the "copy" feature next to the key
If the issue persists - don't worry. Our Support Team will be more than happy to help you out!
Simply reach us or create a ticket by and make sure to
- entered key before its activation
- displayed error message after activation
- your Games Library of the platform for which the product is designed
Please keep in mind that the screenshots cannot be edited and your whole screen must visible, including the taskbar with time/date on it.
Once the screenshots are submitted to us, we will investigate the matter as soon as possible for you. If the issue is confirmed, we will either offer you a refund or a replacement key.