Redeeming a Windows 10 key is really simple, just follow these steps:
- Visit the official Microsoft website and download the official Windows 10 ISO.
- Click the download button below "Create Windows 10 installation media" to download the media creation tool.
- When you are performing an installation of Windows 10 on your PC, you will be prompted to enter your activation code.
Eventually, after the successful installation of the OS you can go to the Start menu, and then select Settings - Update & Security - Activation - Update product key - Change product key.
If you encounter some issues with the activation of your product key, we advise to redeem the key by phone. To do so, please follow these steps:
- Press the Win+R keys on the keyboard to open Run, then type: SLUI 4, and click the OK button.
- Select your country or region and call the toll-free number to reach the Microsoft Product Activation Center. Follow the instructions provided by the automated activation system to receive a confirmation ID and activate your OS.
- After receiving the Confirmation ID, you should be able to type it after clicking the "Enter Confirmation ID" button.
Are you getting error code 0xC004C008 during activation? Check out our guide on how to resolve it! LINK
If you will encounter any issues during the Windows 10 activation, please refer to the official Microsoft’s troubleshooting website.
The key is not working
If you have activated the key according to the guide but the code appears not to work, please check what type of error message you receive and depending on it follow the appropriate instructions: