Redeeming a Sticky Password key is really simple, just follow these steps:
- Go to my.stickypassword.com and sign-in to your StickyAccount. Your StickyAccount was created as part of the installation process. To log in to your StickyAccount, you will need your StickyID (email) and your Master Password.
- On the Dashboard tab in the My license section, click the Enter new License Key link.
- Copy your License Key from the confirmation email you received when you purchased Sticky Password. This can be done by highlighting the entire License Key in the email, then copying it to the clipboard by simultaneously pressing CTRL+C, or while hovering the cursor over the highlighted text, click the right mouse button for the options menu and selecting copy.
- Paste your License Key into the New License Key field that pops up. With the cursor in the License Key field, this can be done by simultaneously pressing CTRL+V, or clicking the right mouse button for the options menu and selecting Paste, and clicking Apply.
- Your Premium license info will then be securely delivered to all the devices connected to your StickyAccount, i.e. all your other devices will be activated automatically.
You can also insert your License Key directly into Sticky Password on your device. Use the Enter License Key or I have a License Key options available in the application for activation. Make sure that you are connected to the Internet when activating your Sticky Password license.
The key is not working
If you have activated the key according to the guide but the code appears not to work, please check what type of error message you receive and depending on it follow the appropriate instructions: