K4G Giveaway Contest Terms and Conditions
- This document comprises terms and conditions of participation in an online contest (the "Contest") run worldwide through https://k4g.com/giveaways (the “Website”).
2. The Contest is held by K4G LTD with its registered seat in K4G LTD / Arch. Makariou & Evagorou, 1-7 MITSI 3, 1st floor, Flat/Office 102, 1065, Nicosia, Cyprus ("K4G").
3. The Contest shall last during the period of time visible on Gleam on the giveaway page.
4. The minimum age requirement for Contest participants (the "Participant") is 18.
5. Employees of K4G or its affiliated companies, as well as members of their immediate families, such as spouses, parents, grandparents, children, and grandchildren, whether through current or previous marriages, adoption, or other familial relationships, are not eligible to enter the contest.
6. The Participant attests that he or she accepts these rules by participating in the Contest.
7. The Participant must collect the promotional elements in the form of Entry points gathered on the Gleam platform (the "Entry point") throughout the Promotion Period in order to be eligible to win the prize (the "Prize").
8. Participants may gather Entry points by participating in the specific activities provided by the Gleam platform.
9. The Participant may follow the current number of Entry points by entering the Gleam platform.
10. The Jury consisting of three (3) K4G employees of K4G’s choice (the “Jury”) shall select and announce all the winners during each and particular giveaway.
11. The Prizes shall be distributed among top scorers of each giveaway, depending on the amount of points collected. The Winners will be contacted by K4G.
If more than one Participant collects the exact same number of Entry points that are needed to acquire the Prize, K4G reserves the right to award the Prize to the Participant who gathered the most Entry points the quickest within the Promotion Period.
12. The Contest Prizes shall be funded by K4G.
13. The Contest Prize cannot be replaced for the equivalent in cash, or prizes of another kind.
14. The Winners will be announced through: a) the Gleam platform 7 days from the Promotion Termination Date. b) K4G’s social media posts within 7 days from the Promotion Termination Date.
15. If the Participant wins the prize, he or she will be notified through email (the "Winner E-mail") that was provided when logging in to the Gleam Platform.
16. The prize will be delivered to the Winner E-mail within 10 days from the Promotion Termination Date.
17. When it is discovered that the Winner is a person who does not meet the conditions specified in these Terms and Conditions, the Participant, who has won the Promotion, shall be denied the right to the Prize. In the case of disclosure of this fact after receival of the Prize, the Participant will be obliged to return the Prize and will bear any costs incurred in relation to such a return.
18. K4G reserves the right to remove a Participant from the Promotion, in case of doubt as to the veracity of his or her profile or in case of any breach by the Participant of these Terms and Conditions or any rights of third parties.
19. To the fullest extent permitted by law, K4G shall not be liable for any third party's performance or for any costs, damages, accident, delay, injury, loss, expense, or inconvenience that may arise in connection with the Promotion.
20. K4G reserves the right to halt, alter, or stop this promotion at any moment if events beyond its control occur.
21. K4G shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these Terms and Conditions, such change shall be effective promptly upon posting on the Website.
22. In relation to the Contest K4G is a personal data controller (the “Controller”). The personal data of Participants is processed in order to: a) allow participation in the Contest; b) verify if the Participant meets the requirements of the Contest; c) communicate with the Participant; d) deliver the Contest Prize or the Daily Prize to the Participant; e) for the marketing purposes of the Controller, as well as in connection with the legitimate interest pursued by the Controller, namely marketing of its own products and services.
23. Personal data will be processed by the Controller during the implementation of the above goals. Providing such personal data is voluntary but it is also a requirement necessary to enter into the Promotion. The personal data will not be processed in an automated way.
24. Each Participant has the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning the data subject or to object to processing or to raise an objection before appropriate authorities in relation to such processing.
25. Each Winner is solely responsible for filing and paying any and all applicable taxes linked to the contest prize unless specifically specified otherwise in the relevant regulation or laws.
26. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Cyprus. Any disputes shall be brought in the courts of Cyprus.