When can I expect my pre-order to be delivered?
Please note that while most of the products are instant-delivery ones, pre-order products are not sent out immediately - the keys to pre-orders are always delivered around the release date of the product.
How can I recognize a pre-order
Pre-order products can be recognized in few ways:
- title of the product - such a product will always have "PRE-ORDER" in the name (for instance, Overwatch 2 Battle.net CD Key)
- ribbon on the cover - such a product has a blue ribbon with "PRE-ORDER" name
- calendar icon on the product card - such a product has always a calendar icon with an information about the release date of the game upon hovering your mouse over it
How can I see when the pre-order will be delivered
Pre-order products are alwyas dispatched around the release date of the game you purchased. This information is visible in few places:
- product page - you will see a blue note with information when the game will come out
- order page - in the key field, instead of a code you will see an information when the code for a pre-order will be delivered. Once the key is sent out, it will be displayed in the same place and you will be able to claim it.
Where can I find the pre-order offers
All available pre-order products can be found in the Upcoming games section, in the upper menu.