What does the status of my order mean?
Finding my order status
There are few statuses and you can check it on your K4G account in the Orders tab and on the order page itself.
- Completed - your payment was correct and your product was delivered. This is the final status on K4G.
- On hold - your payment has been received but the order has been held due to safety reasons. You should receive an email with instructions on how to resolve the issue in order to dispatch your products as soon as possible.
- Canceled - your payment has not been completed or you canceled your order by choice.
- Pending - your order was placed but we haven’t received your payment yet. The order will be updated when the payment reaches us. If you're sure that you have not been charged for it, feel free to cancel it.
- Processing - your order was placed and your payment has reached us. We are now working on your order to delivering you the keys as soon as possible.
- Closed - your order has been refunded or closed by the customer service team.
- Blocked - due to safety reasons your order couldn’t be processed and we couldn’t redirect you to the payment provider page. If this happens to your transactions multiple times, please contact us.
- Error - due to technical issues, your order couldn’t be processed.
- Processing: Pre-order - your order was paid, but at least one of the purchased items is a pre-order. The pre-order key will be delivered to you around the release date of the product and the order status will change to Completed.
Check other related topics:
Did this answer your question?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
100% of people found this helpful.