I paid for the order, but I have not received my key yet. How can I proceed?
If you paid for the order, but have not received your key(s), this might will related to the status of your purchase.
Please check the status of your order to see how it affects the payment:
- Processing - this means that the payment has already been received by us and we are currently working on your order. Depending on the traffic it should take up to a few minutes for the key to be dispatched to you, so we kindly ask you for a little patience.
- On Hold - this means that the payment has already been received by us but due to security reasons there is a safety procedure needed to be carried out. In this case, please check your e-mail address associated with your K4G account as our Customer Service Team has sent you a ticket with instructions on how to proceed to complete the order. Please keep in mind to let our Support Team know whenever you provide the requested information by replying to the open e-mail. Once the safety procedure is undergone, the order status will change to Complete.
- Processing:Preorder - this means that the payment has already reached us but within this order you have purchased a pre-order product. In that case, as stated in the product description, the pre-order key will be delivered to you around the release date of the product. Once the code is dispatched to you, the order status will change to Complete.
- Pending - this means the payment process has been initiated, but the money has not reached us yet. Depending on the payment method you used, it may take from a few minutes to a few hours for the transaction to be completed. If you are sure that you have not been charged for it, we recommend you to cancel it and simply place another order. If you are sure, however, that the payment should already reach us - please contact our Support Team or by Our Customer Service Team will verify the status of the payment and resolve the case for you.
- Canceled - this means the payment has not reached us, so the order was automatically cancelled. If you are sure, however, that the payment was sent to us - please contact our Support Team or by Our Customer Service Team will verify the status of the payment and resolve the case for you.
Check other related topics:
Did this answer your question?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
100% of people found this helpful.